PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Raspberry...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Raspberry...

Ooooo-la-la.....

Mouth watering raspberry cake with vanilla raspberry frosting. These are filled with raspberry filling and garnished with chocolate chards and one perfect raspberry. These are delectable. They are light and filled with scrumptious fruit. I can make them with any berry flavor. If you want it, I will make it.

These are "The Sweetest Thing's"

But not "too" sweet. (Is there such a thing?)

These are great for a Thank You gift...don't you have someone to thank?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers