PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Pumpkin...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009



The pumpkin spice...AND the pumpkin chocolate chip.

The Pumpkin Spice is a pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, garnished with a dash of cinnamon and mini chocolate chips.

The Pumpkin Chocolate Chip is a pumpkin chocolate chip cake with cream cheese pumpkin frosting and garnished with a dash of cinnamon and mini chocolate chips.

I must give my Grandma Ella the credit for these. She always made us pumpkin chocolate ship cookies when we were kids, and I still crave them when the first smell of Fall is in the air.

These are great for brunch, as well as dessert.
Aren't they just The SwEEteSt ThINg?


1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 28, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

The Pumpkins Spice is one of my very favorites! It has the most wonderful flavor. Thank you Sweetest Thing!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers