PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Birthday Sweetest Thing!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OK...here we go.....
I am sure that some of you are tired of looking at my personal blog that I originally started for my son and his health issues, and seeing all the treats I have been making. But the joke is on you, because........I haven't posted all the treats I have made! So there. I'm just kidding. But I do love to make cute treats, and there are so many creative and fun things to make out there, its almost impossible to make them all!

Oh yeah....but I'm gonna try.....Muuuuwaaa waaa haa haa.
So here we go...I promise the photography will get better soon. I only took these pictures for my personal use, but now- I am going to share them with you.

If you would like to order any of them, you can always e mail me! I will be getting a new e mail address just for this site and I will add it soon.

Enjoy! And don't feel guilty because everything on this blog is fat free....really.
It only has calories in it if I actually make it for you and you consume it, and then it wont matter because they are so delicious and delectable, you will be glad you experienced them.





I cannot remember why I made these thank you gifts....hmmm? Good thing I gave them to whomever I was thanking! I'm sure Lori received some of them and I may have eaten the rest. The sugar cookie french fries were sooooo delectable. The brownie, cupcake hamburgers were a little "TOO" sweet, yes, there is such a thing. I will change the recipe and make them better soon. And by the way, the french fry bags can say anything you would like them to say. And the little trays can be whatever color you wish. POOF!

This week I am very excited to make some Princess "Jessica" Cakes for her 8th birthday. I already have the tiara's made and will be assembling them on Friday.

Thanks for visiting "The Sweetest Thing" blog, sign up to be a follower! (Leaders are overrated.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers