PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sesame Street Explosion

Monday, March 8, 2010

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

I know....you almost NEED these brownie pops, huh?
Not just WANT....NEED them?
Don't worry....I have them here, waiting for you.


Uh huh...I know....CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
(idea and expression courtesy of Baker Ella)



Can't forget Cookie Monster!



Or.....Cookie Monsters cookies..

And then there is the Grouch.
He was my favorite....

I made these for Elmo and Oscar to eat later.
Only.....they were eaten at the birthday party so fast I couldn't save them.

Big Bird went to the party too...but he was not my favorite and I will be perfecting him in the near future.
Normally I reserve this blog just for cupcakes that I am selling, but this party was special.
So here is a picture of my "HEART" boy.
Happy Birthday and 2nd Anniversary buddy!


1 comments:

Tamera March 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

So cute! They are darling. Maddie is begging for some.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers