PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Babies anyone?

Monday, March 22, 2010

So darling you cannot believe they are eatible!
How cute is this little cherub?
Gumpaste babies on cupcakes....doesn't that just make you smile?


It should!
Here is one of the cupcakes from Andreas baby shower.

Adorable!
 I can also make their hair different colors and lay them on a fondant blanket.
Pink or Blue....or both!
Your choice!

Sweet...sweet babies...

The presentation and reaction of these little cherub's are so worth all the work!


Have any baby showers coming up soon?

1 comments:

likeschocolate March 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Too bad you don't live closer. I am throwing a baby shower next month and those would be darling.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers