PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TV Dinner Anyone?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE TV DINNER

How Stinkin' Cute is this?

On Tonights menu;
"Chicken on the Bone" (as my boys call it)
Mash Potatoes with butter and gravy, Peas and Carrots,Pudding for Dessert

I couldn't resist the close up of the mash potatoes and gravy (vanilla frosting with caramel sauce) I mean, really...just so much fun.
Do you know someone that needs cheering up?
I know that these little cupcakes would work...just e mail me! I'm "tech savvy" like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 20, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Tammy, looks like you have a great talent in making yummy looking culinary delights. They look too perfect to eat.
Barbara Ray (DeAnne Gaviotakis's freind)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers