PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

To FILL or not to FILL?
Filling the cupcake adds more flavor and moistness to the cupcake itself.

Sometimes I would advise NOT to fill them, and other times I would advise chocolate or vanilla pudding, strawberry preserves, raspberry preserves, apricot, whip crème and sometimes cream cheese.

For those of you who are not a fan of frosting...this may be your thing! No need for frosting!

This usually equates to .25 cents per cupcake.

Order two dozen and only fill half!

We are CraZy like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers