PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Valentines Day!

Friday, February 11, 2011

 This week is Congenital Heart Awareness Week. The support group I belong to were able to get over 500 cupcakes from Pillsbury donated. All we needed was someone to frost them and decorate them and pass them out...that's where I came in. As of today I have frosted and decorated over 550. I have 100 more to do tomorrow and then start the orders for Valentines Day.
This is why I do it.....for little peeps like this.
And this...this could quite possibly be the worlds most perfect heart cupcake.
And it is calling your name....shhhh....can you hear it? Its begging to be devoured....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers