PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Whiskey drinkin', fly fishin, kind of guy....

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My friend Carrie asked me to make her husband some cupcakes for his birthday. She described him as a whiskey drinkin', fly fishin', hunting, Red Sox lovin' kind of guy. I ordered Red Sox baseball picks, but when they arrived, they looked like my two year old painted them, so I went with this theme instead.

A frustrated fisherman, with all his equipment floating in the water.....

Oh, and did I mention they are Chocolate Whiskey Cupcakes?
The blue frosted ones were kid friendly, but the chocolate....they were adults only.

I have an order for Chocolate Scotch cupcakes next weekend.....anyone else?

1 comments:

likeschocolate May 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Wouldn't the whiskey cook out? I have made Guiness chocolate cake and no on got drunk. The cupcakes are beautiful. I need to come to Utah for a birthday, so that you can make me cupcakes. I am working on my husband to consider going to Utah some summer so that I can learn so tennis from your man and our boys can play at bear lake. Maybe next summer!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about my clients and growing their business and their client social media reach. Medical Junkie, well connected with wonderful people to help further my clients goals.
 
Blog Design by April Showers